We are aware of the tough new reality being faced by many of you. While true peace of mind might not be possible for many of us right now, our goal remains to support you in making the best decisions for the present and future of your family and your business, so please know that you can call us with any questions at any time.
From our part, we are constantly keeping an eye on how this evolving situation might impact your insurance coverage, how we can help you minimize your losses, and what benefits are being rolled out that can apply to you.
Here are the important things you should know at this time.
PERSONAL INSURANCE CLIENTS
The insurance companies we work with have implemented flexible payment arrangements and are issuing partial refunds of auto premiums.
Details on how the auto policy credits are applied will be forthcoming from the carrier and you do not need to do anything to receive this credit.
BUSINESS INSURANCE CLIENTS
- The insurance companies we work with have implemented flexible payment arrangements. Please reach out to us if you need assistance making payment changes eriacta 100mg tablets. We are in constant contact with our insurance providers and will let you know of any new development that might help your business.
- Hackers and scammers are unfortunately taking advantage of the Coronavirus situation. If you have transitioned your business to remote working, we advise you to review your protection against data breaches. Also, see this post: Security Tips for Working from Home for useful advice.
- We understand that some businesses might be faced with the likelihood of employee terminations or changes in the workplace, so reviewing your company procedures and policies may be worthwhile.
It’s important to note that insurance policies have limited coverage built in for data breaches and employment practices lawsuits; separate coverage is typically needed. If you have questions about how your policies would respond to these scenarios, do not hesitate to reach out.
Here are additional resources that we recommend:
- Using Zoom for work meetings? Make sure your account and privacy are protected.
- Beware of the new phishing scams that are circulating and might end up infecting your computer system.
An easy way to stay in touch with us is through LinkedIn and Facebook, where we are regularly posting content that might be relevant to you and people you know. And, of course, we are always just a phone call away and ready to help you make the best possible decisions for your family and your business.
Wishing you continued health,
The Secure Futures Team